Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Introducing: Factory 20


Factory 20, you must stop. Your pages are filled with sawdust, rusted nails, raw wood, clean lines, worn-in drawers with labels on their fronts, and....and black! So much black. You make the 20th century look so good. And yet, you tease me. Your prices jump far, FAR above my own meager bankroll. Hmm.

I saw the Old Industrial Infinite Drawer Cabinet (seen above) and let out an audible gasp. My fingers left my keyboard and shielded my open mouth, and I sat that way for a minute or so. Then I realized my reaction may have been too much and I tried to put my hands down, but they couldn't bring themselves to close the page and get back to reality - a reality where that piece is not looking at me saying, "hey, thanks for buying me and putting me in this room. I'm happy here." A reality with cabinets that have six drawers at most because that is practical. Wretched reality.
Factory 20, you say that you are "confident that we can give to you the unexpected and the unforgettable". You have achieved that goal for me a hundred times over. Congratulations.

Some find it to be over-priced junk (dad?), and others, like me, are avid obsessors. What is your take?

5 comments:

  1. Old, crusty and full of style, stories and history! There is a place in my home for each and every piece shown here. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree as well. I absolutely love this! Thanks for sharing Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best post ever!!! We need really really rich husbands or something. I want it all.

    ReplyDelete