Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Emily's Favorite Things

We all hope to find that perfect and unique gift for a friend on Christmas - the type of gift that you would really like to keep for yourself rather than give to your friend. And seeing as I work at Anthropologie, a place full of perfect and unique things, I thought I would help you out this gift-giving season by compiling a list of some of my favorite things. Mind you, this is not my own Christmas list made public - I'm doing just fine - it is simply a help for those who are searching for a gift for a loved one.

Cue the audience of screaming moms, models dressed as elves, and the men who really don't belong there. This is Oprah's Emily's Favorite Things.

Happy browsing!


 


 

1. Swinging Fringe Bracelet $58   2. Hinged Belt $29.95   3. Pin Gleam Belt $38   4. Pinch Posts $48

 



 



Do you have someone in mind for any of these gifts? Or will you be putting any of these on your Christmas list?


1 comment: