Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Ett hus utan gränser

With my extensive knowledge of foreign languages, I deduced that this home is in Sweden. Also, with the help of an online translator I figured out that this is the home of two empty nesters looking for less space. They built this one story, one interior wall home together to "facilitate their every day lives".





Thanks, Hus & Hem


I'm quite taken by the charm in the home, the collections that date back to their entire lives together, and the simple details in the raw finishes. You go Sweden, you go.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE. I'm also impressed you know how to put those two dots over the A in granser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful space! i adore almost everything about scandinavian design and this home does it perfectly - the pale, earthy woods, the bold color choices, and the exorbitant use of white. mmm... i think i'm drooling. thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete