Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Me oh my


How do I like this? Let me count the ways:

Mix & Match dining room sets. Trendy, maybe so, but it is a trend I plan on holding on to long term.
Peaceful hues
Eames Molded Plastic Chairs. Honestly, is a better chair yet to be created?
Landscape artwork. Iz my fav.
Picture collages - done with order in the overall shape and similarity in the pictures to achieve a clean look.
The table. Why do I cherish old wood tables so?

and lastly . . .

The bread. Mmmm. My favorite way to make myself sick.

Have you found an element that you like most?


1 comment:

  1. I just like the booze on the table.

    Can you teach me how to have lots of pictures on the wall like that, but still make it look clean and orderly? I like clean messy, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete