Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dark Green Walls

I'm not usually one to fall for a trend. My choice in interiors is a classic look that (hopefully) stands the tests of time. However, I'm falling for a particular look right now. What is it that grasped me so?

Dark green walls.

This is a sensitive little bugger. Despite my adoration for this look, there are many a rooms who claim dark green walls that had me seriously considering whether or not I liked the color. However, I pressed forward and made it back here to provide you with a compilation of the goodies I found.

Take a looksy.









So, do you like the look or did it make you gag? What are some trends that you enjoy?


1 comment:

  1. It's a nice variation from the dark blue/black walls we see a lot. I really love the last image with the all the beautiful moldings!

    ReplyDelete