Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Latte Inspiration


This past week I have clocked my hours working on the visuals at Anthropologie to get our new concept up. It's all about Fay, who lives above her adorable coffee house in an apartment dedicated to her love of books, design, and one-of-a-kind items.

Movies have played an exceptional role in the glorification of coffee houses, but real life coffee shop owners do a great job at keeping with a style that doesn't seem to get dated. It's so easy to make coffee shops inviting. I find their masculine choice of materials, classic black, white and brown color schemes, ambient lighting, mix of old and new furnishings and suave audience the perfect example of what I want my home to be.

Be sure to run into your closest store to see the coffee house your Anthro artists created!











What places do you find inspiring?

1 comment:

  1. I just really wish I found coffee appetizing. Then I could go to coffee houses and not feel like an impostor. :) I agree... the look and feel of them is delightfully relaxing and enchanting. I suppose I could make my home look like one someday, and that will suffice. We could have all the fraps and hot cocoa we want!

    ReplyDelete