Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Campers


For years I have wanted to go on a family vacation up the California coast to Washington state. Picture it: Pa in the drivers seat, Ma with maps strewn across her lap, while scenes of the pacific coast flit pass the eyes of the children playing together peacefully in the backseats. In my dreams, the children are always playing together peacefully.

Well family, pack your bags because I have proof that living out of a camper for a week doesn't have to be like the stop at Possum Park on A Goofy Movie. These charming campers are filled with personality and comfort. They really are an apartment on the go. It just goes to show that with some effort and out of the box thinking, even the tiniest place can become a cozy haven.

 here
 here
 here

When you are in a small, temporary space like one of these, using exuberant amount of color and pattern is okay. A small area can be the statement piece - the part that really shows off your personal style.

What do you think? Could you spend a week amid the California Redwoods in one of these? Which camper is your favorite?



2 comments:

  1. You definitely would have the most stylish camper around, i guarantee it! Also.. the Possum Park? *cringe* ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, I like every single picture on this post. They are EXACTLY what I like! I have finally discovered my style.

    ReplyDelete